The Secret Virtual Life of Florence Yoo

Florence Yoo: singer/songwriter/wisenheimer/glad participant in this game... Her CDs available on cdbaby.com: INDELIBLE and IN MY MIND I AM 5'9", confirming she is weird AND delusional. Factoids: commission to write the song ART TALK for Lynn Hershman; composer for Julia Cho's fun children's play, BAY AND THE SPECTACLES OF DOOM, La Jolla Playhouse, CA. Copyright 2005-2014 Florence Yoo (ASCAP) All rights reserved, etc., etc., etc....

My Photo
Name:
Location: coming soon..., to a venue near you!, United States

optimistic, determined, happy, lucky, earnest, sentimental, doing my best to move that rubber tree plant...

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Hello Cyberworld!

A couple of years ago, a nice woman from Texas (I think) wrote to me that she thought that I should have a blog because of how long my newsletters were. I've decided to play a game of virtual hide and seek. I am here, but who on earth will find me? I wonder...

Another reason for me to have this here blog is because I am currently between management and I can't seem to keep up with the self-promotion... Here's the latest from kind Peter Kuo...

Greetings,

My name is Peter Kuo, a part of the A&R staff here at ImaginAsian TV. I just wanted to inform you that the latest issue of iaLink, including where you are mentioned, is now available at ~

http://www.ialink.tv

We’re very pleased that you were able to be a part of our e-zine, and we hope to work together again in the future. Please don’t forget to subscribe to our email list if you haven’t already done so.

My computer doesn't seem to be able to navigate their nifty site, so I have no clue what this is about, but I am grateful! Thanks, Peter!

A guy once wrote to me from "Licking, MO" saying that he wanted to subscribe to my newsletter. I ignored the message because I thought he was one of the stalkerazzi... Er, uhm, it turns out that there really is a town called, "Licking..." and I'm a jerk.

My sincere condolences and prayers to all affected by the earthquake in Pakistan...

Sometimes I don't understand what God is up to...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home