The Secret Virtual Life of Florence Yoo

Florence Yoo: singer/songwriter/wisenheimer/glad participant in this game... Her CDs available on cdbaby.com: INDELIBLE and IN MY MIND I AM 5'9", confirming she is weird AND delusional. Factoids: commission to write the song ART TALK for Lynn Hershman; composer for Julia Cho's fun children's play, BAY AND THE SPECTACLES OF DOOM, La Jolla Playhouse, CA. Copyright 2005-2014 Florence Yoo (ASCAP) All rights reserved, etc., etc., etc....

My Photo
Name:
Location: coming soon..., to a venue near you!, United States

optimistic, determined, happy, lucky, earnest, sentimental, doing my best to move that rubber tree plant...

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Happy Summer Everybody!



Here I am wearing my new glasses, bracelet and guitar strap!

5 Comments:

Blogger puffyhuggy said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - those look kind of like my glasses that I had just before the latest pair! Are they red too?

Looking very summery on your porch! Is that where you are? How suburban! :)

P.S. Is it possible for you to pose without your guitar? I think not. I think it must be surgically attached to you...

12:24 PM  
Blogger Florence Yoo said...

thanks for the nice comment, wendy!

my new glasses are black. i remember YOUR red ones! hmm... maybe that's why i inadvertently chose them!

and yes, the guitar is attached to me at the hip!

;D

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Florence,
I was on classmates.com and saw your name. I thought of how WONDERFUL and KIND you always were back when we were kids and decided to Google you. WOW! You're a busy girl! Nice to see things are going well for you and that you're happy (You look great too). Wishing you continued success.
Sheryl (Duboe)

10:01 PM  
Blogger Florence Yoo said...

hi sheryrl!

aw, thanks so much for the sweet comment! as my friend, balck flamingo likes to say: takes one to know one!

hope you and yours are superwell!

god bless!

florence :D

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home