The Secret Virtual Life of Florence Yoo

Florence Yoo: singer/songwriter/wisenheimer/glad participant in this game... Her CDs available on cdbaby.com: INDELIBLE and IN MY MIND I AM 5'9", confirming she is weird AND delusional. Factoids: commission to write the song ART TALK for Lynn Hershman; composer for Julia Cho's fun children's play, BAY AND THE SPECTACLES OF DOOM, La Jolla Playhouse, CA. Copyright 2005-2014 Florence Yoo (ASCAP) All rights reserved, etc., etc., etc....

My Photo
Name:
Location: coming soon..., to a venue near you!, United States

optimistic, determined, happy, lucky, earnest, sentimental, doing my best to move that rubber tree plant...

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Mom's Old Recipe MEXICAN Restaurant


I have a thing for chile relleno. I am often disappointed, but not on this night! Mom's Old Recipe Mexican Restaurant 5760 N. Milwaukee Ave. in Chicago delivered a chile relleno that was insanely decadent and delicious. The sauces were absolutely addictive, though I'm guessing, not low cal... I just have to figure out how many miles I have to run before I go back...

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

MMMMMmmmmmmmm chili relleno -- and I thought I was the only one who was on a quest for that! Yet another reason why I love me some Florence :) !!

8:18 PM  
Blogger Florence Yoo said...

:D

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home