The Secret Virtual Life of Florence Yoo

Florence Yoo: singer/songwriter/wisenheimer/glad participant in this game... Her CDs available on cdbaby.com: INDELIBLE and IN MY MIND I AM 5'9", confirming she is weird AND delusional. Factoids: commission to write the song ART TALK for Lynn Hershman; composer for Julia Cho's fun children's play, BAY AND THE SPECTACLES OF DOOM, La Jolla Playhouse, CA. Copyright 2005-2014 Florence Yoo (ASCAP) All rights reserved, etc., etc., etc....

My Photo
Name:
Location: coming soon..., to a venue near you!, United States

optimistic, determined, happy, lucky, earnest, sentimental, doing my best to move that rubber tree plant...

Friday, August 02, 2013

Amanda Ross-Ho in Chicago!

Talented fine artist Ruyell Ho [http://via.library.depaul.edu/oral_his_series/32/] told me to go to the  Museum of Contemporary Art to see his daughter's new work. So I did! He said that his daughter was much more famous and successful than himself. I told him that my mom is much more famous and successful than me, so I understood. He was very proud of Amanda. It was so sweet. And fun to see how art gets passed on from one generation to the next...

2 Comments:

Blogger Stu Shea said...

How totally cool!!

12:47 PM  
Blogger Florence Yoo said...

Thanks, Stu! :)

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home