The Secret Virtual Life of Florence Yoo

Florence Yoo: singer/songwriter/wisenheimer/glad participant in this game... Her CDs available on cdbaby.com: INDELIBLE and IN MY MIND I AM 5'9", confirming she is weird AND delusional. Factoids: commission to write the song ART TALK for Lynn Hershman; composer for Julia Cho's fun children's play, BAY AND THE SPECTACLES OF DOOM, La Jolla Playhouse, CA. Copyright 2005-2014 Florence Yoo (ASCAP) All rights reserved, etc., etc., etc....

My Photo
Name:
Location: coming soon..., to a venue near you!, United States

optimistic, determined, happy, lucky, earnest, sentimental, doing my best to move that rubber tree plant...

Sunday, January 01, 2006

HAPPY 2006 EVERYONE!

How do I know if stories in the newspaper are true? Do I really believe that a child, who was asleep in their Queens apt. bedroom, heard an intruder, and asked, "Who's there?" And the guy replied, "Nobody," and climbed back out the window?

A long time ago, a family friend, Robert told me that I should do a little of everything I wanted to do in the coming new year on new year's day. Apparently, this year, I want to sleep in, eat pizza, drink Coke, respond to e-mail messages, write ridiculously late holiday cards, read the newspaper and watch old re-runs of The Honeymooners... Happy New Year and May All Your Dreams Come True in 2006 Everybody!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home