The Secret Virtual Life of Florence Yoo

Florence Yoo: singer/songwriter/wisenheimer/glad participant in this game... Her CDs available on cdbaby.com: INDELIBLE and IN MY MIND I AM 5'9", confirming she is weird AND delusional. Factoids: commission to write the song ART TALK for Lynn Hershman; composer for Julia Cho's fun children's play, BAY AND THE SPECTACLES OF DOOM, La Jolla Playhouse, CA. Copyright 2005-2014 Florence Yoo (ASCAP) All rights reserved, etc., etc., etc....

My Photo
Name:
Location: coming soon..., to a venue near you!, United States

optimistic, determined, happy, lucky, earnest, sentimental, doing my best to move that rubber tree plant...

Sunday, September 24, 2006

The Road Less Traveled

I read M. Scott Peck's book, The Road Less Traveled. I didn't much care for it. However; I did like one idea in the first chapter: Whoever told you life was going to be easy? No one. And once you accept the fact that just living is a difficult proposition, you can then proceed accordingly...

Wendy Ip asked me about one of my numerous day jobs. I told her that I accidently had one too many espressos... I wound up being jittery all night! She pointed out that this was like the Seinfeld episode when Kramer got free espresso drinks... Thanks, Wendy, thanks a lot. I wondered, should my reply have been: So, what? Do I amuse you? Like a clown? Oh, wait, I've done that, too... Never mind.

wendyip.com

2 Comments:

Blogger CHIC-HANDSOME said...

life just a good

4:27 PM  
Blogger Florence Yoo said...

i like your take on life! thank you! :D

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home