The Secret Virtual Life of Florence Yoo

Florence Yoo: singer/songwriter/wisenheimer/glad participant in this game... Her CDs available on cdbaby.com: INDELIBLE and IN MY MIND I AM 5'9", confirming she is weird AND delusional. Factoids: commission to write the song ART TALK for Lynn Hershman; composer for Julia Cho's fun children's play, BAY AND THE SPECTACLES OF DOOM, La Jolla Playhouse, CA. Copyright 2005-2014 Florence Yoo (ASCAP) All rights reserved, etc., etc., etc....

My Photo
Name:
Location: coming soon..., to a venue near you!, United States

optimistic, determined, happy, lucky, earnest, sentimental, doing my best to move that rubber tree plant...

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

A Man Called Charley Horse

GINORMOUS thanks to Wendy Ip wendyip.com for her great advice: ICE!

(Hit Wendy's website to check out the details about her awesome show on Friday, 11/17, in Manhattan!)

I woke up this morning with a terrible cramp in my leg. Took a hot shower and this seemed to make it worse. Wendy happened to call and told me to ice it. I iced my ailing limb in twenty minute increments and I'm a new woman! Yay!

A long time ago, I was told that you can make a heat pack out of a pillow case and salt. Heat up the salt in a pan on the stove and pour it into the pillow case. Instant homemade heat pack! It works!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're welcome, Florence - glad I could help. By the way, you left out my sagely belief/saying: Cold Heals; Heat Destroys. Ahhh, I'm such a Canuck...

8:16 AM  
Blogger Florence Yoo said...

CANUCKS RULE! THANKS SO MUCH, WENDY!

LOVE,
FLORENCE :D

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home