The Secret Virtual Life of Florence Yoo

Florence Yoo: singer/songwriter/wisenheimer/glad participant in this game... Her CDs available on cdbaby.com: INDELIBLE and IN MY MIND I AM 5'9", confirming she is weird AND delusional. Factoids: commission to write the song ART TALK for Lynn Hershman; composer for Julia Cho's fun children's play, BAY AND THE SPECTACLES OF DOOM, La Jolla Playhouse, CA. Copyright 2005-2014 Florence Yoo (ASCAP) All rights reserved, etc., etc., etc....

My Photo
Name:
Location: coming soon..., to a venue near you!, United States

optimistic, determined, happy, lucky, earnest, sentimental, doing my best to move that rubber tree plant...

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Myoptics Rules!

Myoptics
42 ST. MARK'S PLACE
just off of 2nd Avenue
New York, NY
212-533-1577
Punk Rockers, Polish immigrants and those inclined to rebellion continue to flock to New York's famous East Village. The absolute essence of New York's downtown scene at full tilt funk.
SUBWAY: 6 stop at Astor Place, N/R stop at 8th Street.

I broke my glasses yesterday by sitting my big fat ass on them. I went to Manhattan Eyeworks, 169 1st Ave, between 10th and 11th sts., New York, NY 10003, where I bought the lenses for these things, and they were not helpful at all. Though I must say, the owner guy there is AMAZING at matching glasses with your face shape! If you are having a hard time finding the right frames, I would still highly recommend this shop!

I went to Archangel Antiques: Cufflinks, Buttons, Eyeglasses, 334 E. 9th St., NYC, and Gail told me to try Myoptics! I had forgotten about them!

I purchased my contact lenses from them long ago.

I stopped in and voila! Rich (I think that was his name) repaired them for me in a jiffy!

Thanks so much NY eye professionals! I can see clearly now! My glasses are fixed! Hurray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home