The Secret Virtual Life of Florence Yoo

Florence Yoo: singer/songwriter/wisenheimer/glad participant in this game... Her CDs available on cdbaby.com: INDELIBLE and IN MY MIND I AM 5'9", confirming she is weird AND delusional. Factoids: commission to write the song ART TALK for Lynn Hershman; composer for Julia Cho's fun children's play, BAY AND THE SPECTACLES OF DOOM, La Jolla Playhouse, CA. Copyright 2005-2014 Florence Yoo (ASCAP) All rights reserved, etc., etc., etc....

My Photo
Name:
Location: coming soon..., to a venue near you!, United States

optimistic, determined, happy, lucky, earnest, sentimental, doing my best to move that rubber tree plant...

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Got a cold?

Florence's health tip o' the day:

I sneezed a couple of times yesterday morning. I immediately went out and bought some AIRBORNE and ZICAM nasal gel. Gargantuan thanks to: Carol Little and Sue Jean Kim for telling me to try this combo platter! It really staves off colds! (I've tried some of the other zicam products -- but the nasal gel seems to work the best, odd as it may seem!) Stay healthy everyone!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Florence: Just happened to stumble into your interesting site, looking for a friend's blog about what I understood to be a recurring role (as Polly) on Las Vegas, the TV show. Is that YOU?? I thought it was Suzanne Whang, from L.A. Anyway, I also thought I saw that you had performed at La Jolla Playhouse at some point. I'm in San Diego and a music fanatic (listen/appreciate everything, as long as it's well put together) -- do you play around here at all? Regards,

Thom K

thomaskowa@aol.com

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home