The Secret Virtual Life of Florence Yoo

Florence Yoo: singer/songwriter/wisenheimer/glad participant in this game... Her CDs available on cdbaby.com: INDELIBLE and IN MY MIND I AM 5'9", confirming she is weird AND delusional. Factoids: commission to write the song ART TALK for Lynn Hershman; composer for Julia Cho's fun children's play, BAY AND THE SPECTACLES OF DOOM, La Jolla Playhouse, CA. Copyright 2005-2014 Florence Yoo (ASCAP) All rights reserved, etc., etc., etc....

My Photo
Name:
Location: coming soon..., to a venue near you!, United States

optimistic, determined, happy, lucky, earnest, sentimental, doing my best to move that rubber tree plant...

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Too Tired To Blog

You know you are running on empty when you continue to keep typing your own name wrong...

I have only one complaint about my trip to Philadelphia on the Greyhound Bus: Do not start a two hour movie if there is a chance that you will arrive at your destination early...

My complaint about my big New Jersey adventure: Limo drivers who do not know where they are supposed to drop you off at are...

Why does being tired make me just want to whine?

Playwright Julia Cho participated in "The 24 Hour Plays" in NYC last night. It was a big charity event. I'm sure it was off da hook! I heard that her cast included: Kieran Culkin, Rachel Dratch, Julianna Margulies and Nia Vardalos. Congratulations, Julia!

Her awesome new show, DURANGO goes up at the Public Theater in New York in a couple o' weeks! Check it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home