The Secret Virtual Life of Florence Yoo

Florence Yoo: singer/songwriter/wisenheimer/glad participant in this game... Her CDs available on cdbaby.com: INDELIBLE and IN MY MIND I AM 5'9", confirming she is weird AND delusional. Factoids: commission to write the song ART TALK for Lynn Hershman; composer for Julia Cho's fun children's play, BAY AND THE SPECTACLES OF DOOM, La Jolla Playhouse, CA. Copyright 2005-2014 Florence Yoo (ASCAP) All rights reserved, etc., etc., etc....

My Photo
Name:
Location: coming soon..., to a venue near you!, United States

optimistic, determined, happy, lucky, earnest, sentimental, doing my best to move that rubber tree plant...

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Little

I got to see my old friend, the most excellent, talented Indigo Som when she was blowing through town... indigosom.com

We had the pleasure of having supper with Karen Steward, her husband, Peter and their adorable children.

Late in the evening their little girl asked, "Why is Florence a little little?" She had astutely noticed that I was not as small as the kids, but not as big as the adults. I replied, "I am a little little because my parents are little..."

I recently met another kid and the subject of Starbucks came up. She said, "Oh, you mean, Sixbucks?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home