The Secret Virtual Life of Florence Yoo

Florence Yoo: singer/songwriter/wisenheimer/glad participant in this game... Her CDs available on cdbaby.com: INDELIBLE and IN MY MIND I AM 5'9", confirming she is weird AND delusional. Factoids: commission to write the song ART TALK for Lynn Hershman; composer for Julia Cho's fun children's play, BAY AND THE SPECTACLES OF DOOM, La Jolla Playhouse, CA. Copyright 2005-2014 Florence Yoo (ASCAP) All rights reserved, etc., etc., etc....

My Photo
Name:
Location: coming soon..., to a venue near you!, United States

optimistic, determined, happy, lucky, earnest, sentimental, doing my best to move that rubber tree plant...

Friday, September 05, 2008

Beverly Hills 90210 vs. 90210

Is it just me or is The CW's new 90210 television show some big budget bizarro world mash up of the old 90210 and The N's Degrassi: The Next Generation and South of Nowhere?

I like the new 90210. I think Weezer should make a guest appearance and play their song, "Beverly Hills" at a pool party...

Back in the day, I saw the original 90210 program once. I was hanging out with a bunch of friends. Everyone but me was a big fan and they all insisted that we watch the show as we ate pizza. I recall turning to my friend, Julian Brooks and asking, "So, whose dad is that?" He answered, "Oh, that's not a dad, that's a kid." "Really...?" Later, I asked him, "Whose mom is that?" "Oh, no, she's a kid, too..." he replied. At this point, I was very confused. "How do you know who the kids are versus the parents?" Julian was very patient with me and explained, "You just have to get to know the characters, otherwise there's no way of knowing who's who...."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home