The Secret Virtual Life of Florence Yoo

Florence Yoo: singer/songwriter/wisenheimer/glad participant in this game... Her CDs available on cdbaby.com: INDELIBLE and IN MY MIND I AM 5'9", confirming she is weird AND delusional. Factoids: commission to write the song ART TALK for Lynn Hershman; composer for Julia Cho's fun children's play, BAY AND THE SPECTACLES OF DOOM, La Jolla Playhouse, CA. Copyright 2005-2014 Florence Yoo (ASCAP) All rights reserved, etc., etc., etc....

My Photo
Name:
Location: coming soon..., to a venue near you!, United States

optimistic, determined, happy, lucky, earnest, sentimental, doing my best to move that rubber tree plant...

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Chay Yew and Brando Skyhorse

http://www.amazon.com/Version-3-0-Contemporary-Asian-American/dp/1559363630
www.brandoskyhorse.com

My summer reading list is comprised of two brilliant writersChay Yew and Brando Skyhorse.  That's all.  Just thought I'd share the love...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home