The Secret Virtual Life of Florence Yoo

Florence Yoo: singer/songwriter/wisenheimer/glad participant in this game... Her CDs available on cdbaby.com: INDELIBLE and IN MY MIND I AM 5'9", confirming she is weird AND delusional. Factoids: commission to write the song ART TALK for Lynn Hershman; composer for Julia Cho's fun children's play, BAY AND THE SPECTACLES OF DOOM, La Jolla Playhouse, CA. Copyright 2005-2014 Florence Yoo (ASCAP) All rights reserved, etc., etc., etc....

My Photo
Name:
Location: coming soon..., to a venue near you!, United States

optimistic, determined, happy, lucky, earnest, sentimental, doing my best to move that rubber tree plant...

Monday, January 16, 2006

You Can Never Be Too Paranoid

In the you learn something new everyday category... I naively thought that if you put the "Privacy Please" sign on your doorknob at a hotel, this means that no one goes into your room. I was sadly mistaken. I had put the sign on my door before I left my room, but much to my dismay, my room had been cleaned in my absence. Normally, this would not have been that big a deal, but on this particualr day -- I, of course, had been reviewing a contract and some other sensitive documents and left them on the desk along with my journal. Frankly, my life is in such a state that my diary entries could be considered lullabyes, but my social security number and all that other junk... Oy...

On a happier note, I discovered that in a pinch, the thread from the little free hotel sewing kit doubled quite nicely as dental floss...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home