The Secret Virtual Life of Florence Yoo

Florence Yoo: singer/songwriter/wisenheimer/glad participant in this game... Her CDs available on cdbaby.com: INDELIBLE and IN MY MIND I AM 5'9", confirming she is weird AND delusional. Factoids: commission to write the song ART TALK for Lynn Hershman; composer for Julia Cho's fun children's play, BAY AND THE SPECTACLES OF DOOM, La Jolla Playhouse, CA. Copyright 2005-2014 Florence Yoo (ASCAP) All rights reserved, etc., etc., etc....

My Photo
Name:
Location: coming soon..., to a venue near you!, United States

optimistic, determined, happy, lucky, earnest, sentimental, doing my best to move that rubber tree plant...

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Blogger Guilt

I think I've added not writing in this blog enough to my list of things to fret about. I know this does no one any good, and yet...

The Jammin' Asian show at the Laugh Lounge went well, I think! I'm a little too fried to do the play by play, but suffice it to say, I had an awesome time and I was very entertained!
Big thanks to Tom, Air, Delilah, Karen, the Laugh Lounge, and all of you kind folks who came!
Also, special thanks to: Wendy Ip for videotaping, Nathan Lee for photographing, and
Charlie for the, "They're Real!" heckle! Oh, that's a long story... But kinda funny, maybe that should go in the act... Hmmmm....

Last but not least, mad big ups to: sweet Richard Loranger, one of my favorite writers/artists and people! I told him to his face how sweet I thought he was and he shot back with: By the time I'm fifty, I'll just be made of sugar... Dear Richard, I think you already are...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home