The Secret Virtual Life of Florence Yoo

Florence Yoo: singer/songwriter/wisenheimer/glad participant in this game... Her CDs available on cdbaby.com: INDELIBLE and IN MY MIND I AM 5'9", confirming she is weird AND delusional. Factoids: commission to write the song ART TALK for Lynn Hershman; composer for Julia Cho's fun children's play, BAY AND THE SPECTACLES OF DOOM, La Jolla Playhouse, CA. Copyright 2005-2014 Florence Yoo (ASCAP) All rights reserved, etc., etc., etc....

My Photo
Name:
Location: coming soon..., to a venue near you!, United States

optimistic, determined, happy, lucky, earnest, sentimental, doing my best to move that rubber tree plant...

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

My Brain is Grits

It's too hot. My brain is not working properly. I cannot blame it. It's not fit for human nor beast out there. Even in the cool, crisp air conditioning, my grey matter seems to balk at the thought of making sense of anything...

I was chatting with Michelle and she told me that REI is rated the ninth best company to work for in the United States. She said that REI has been on the list since its inception. That seems like a great thing...

The world is so mad right now, it seems reasonable to focus on the good...

I do love me some grits... Reckon it's time for supper...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home