The Secret Virtual Life of Florence Yoo

Florence Yoo: singer/songwriter/wisenheimer/glad participant in this game... Her CDs available on cdbaby.com: INDELIBLE and IN MY MIND I AM 5'9", confirming she is weird AND delusional. Factoids: commission to write the song ART TALK for Lynn Hershman; composer for Julia Cho's fun children's play, BAY AND THE SPECTACLES OF DOOM, La Jolla Playhouse, CA. Copyright 2005-2014 Florence Yoo (ASCAP) All rights reserved, etc., etc., etc....

My Photo
Name:
Location: coming soon..., to a venue near you!, United States

optimistic, determined, happy, lucky, earnest, sentimental, doing my best to move that rubber tree plant...

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The Better Part of Valor...

Every so often when I chat with Wendy Ip
wendyip.com, she will end the conversation with the phrase, "And don't put that in your blog!" Now, it's so darn hot, I cannot recall what I need to keep my mouth shut about, so I'm guessing it's best to say nothing... Except that Wendy will be performing at Regie Cabico and Taiyo Na's most excellent Sulu Series at Galapagos on N. 6th St. in Brooklyn on August 6th at 7 PM! I will definitely be there!

Speaking of the heat, it has addled my brain. I could not remember how many reps I did while lifting weights today to save my life. I have no idea if I took my multi-vitamin or not. I think I took my vitamin C, though why I know that is a mystery. The heat seems to be selective about what it allows me to recollect...

I've been witnessing children spontaneously bursting out in tears for no good reason except for the fact that they are outside and it is outrageously hot. I wished that I could do the same, but alas, it's not really socially acceptable to do that, is it?

I was hoping that the heat would make me less hungry, but it has not affected my appetite one bit. I am cranky and annoyed for no decent reason. And you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home