The Secret Virtual Life of Florence Yoo

Florence Yoo: singer/songwriter/wisenheimer/glad participant in this game... Her CDs available on cdbaby.com: INDELIBLE and IN MY MIND I AM 5'9", confirming she is weird AND delusional. Factoids: commission to write the song ART TALK for Lynn Hershman; composer for Julia Cho's fun children's play, BAY AND THE SPECTACLES OF DOOM, La Jolla Playhouse, CA. Copyright 2005-2014 Florence Yoo (ASCAP) All rights reserved, etc., etc., etc....

My Photo
Name:
Location: coming soon..., to a venue near you!, United States

optimistic, determined, happy, lucky, earnest, sentimental, doing my best to move that rubber tree plant...

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Jammin' Asian Comedy/Music!

For those of youse who like to plan in advance, my next show will be:

Funnyman, Tom Teska's tomteska.com

Jammin' Asian Show
August 8th, 2006
8:30 PM
@ The Laugh Lounge

151 Essex St.
New York, NY 10002
212-614-2500
Cover: $6 + 2 drink minimum

I'll be there with my guitar. How 'bout you?

Thanks, Tom!

1 Comments:

Blogger Florence Yoo said...

well, then, friend, come on down!

xoxo,
florence :D

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home