The Secret Virtual Life of Florence Yoo

Florence Yoo: singer/songwriter/wisenheimer/glad participant in this game... Her CDs available on cdbaby.com: INDELIBLE and IN MY MIND I AM 5'9", confirming she is weird AND delusional. Factoids: commission to write the song ART TALK for Lynn Hershman; composer for Julia Cho's fun children's play, BAY AND THE SPECTACLES OF DOOM, La Jolla Playhouse, CA. Copyright 2005-2014 Florence Yoo (ASCAP) All rights reserved, etc., etc., etc....

My Photo
Name:
Location: coming soon..., to a venue near you!, United States

optimistic, determined, happy, lucky, earnest, sentimental, doing my best to move that rubber tree plant...

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Grandpa, tell me 'bout the good old days!

If you are able to identify what song is mentioned in the subject line above, my friend, then you, too, are a pop country music fan... (I used to love The Judds!)

I was chatting with Randy, telling her that I love that Josh Turner song, I'm Your Man.

She started singing it and said, "Oh, you mean this one?" I replied, "Yes, and who are you?"

She sounded fantastic. She confessed that she was on American Idol, season two, I think... Ya really never know who you're gonna meet...

Jessica told me that she was going to write a romance novel. "Why?" I asked. She told me that her dad, who is a magazine journalist, told her that forty percent of books sold are romance novels. Who said capitalism isn't alive and well in the USA?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home