The Secret Virtual Life of Florence Yoo

Florence Yoo: singer/songwriter/wisenheimer/glad participant in this game... Her CDs available on cdbaby.com: INDELIBLE and IN MY MIND I AM 5'9", confirming she is weird AND delusional. Factoids: commission to write the song ART TALK for Lynn Hershman; composer for Julia Cho's fun children's play, BAY AND THE SPECTACLES OF DOOM, La Jolla Playhouse, CA. Copyright 2005-2014 Florence Yoo (ASCAP) All rights reserved, etc., etc., etc....

My Photo
Name:
Location: coming soon..., to a venue near you!, United States

optimistic, determined, happy, lucky, earnest, sentimental, doing my best to move that rubber tree plant...

Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I wish you all out there a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I would also like to express my deepest gratitude to y'all out there who make me believe that this world is a happy, magical place where dreams DO come true! God bless you and yours!

Check out:

thesecret.tv

wendyip.com

suzannewhang.com

estherchae.com

deborahscraig.com

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out a.k.a. website plug, Florence! It was great talking to you while I was still in Canada...I couldn't wait until I got back...no siree; I needed my Florence minutes! :)

5:50 PM  
Blogger Florence Yoo said...

aw, the feeling, as always, is quite mutual! WENDY IP ROCKS!

11:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Florence
Do you remember me?
It's Janice, once a reporter of Korea Daily News...we lost contact since a few years ago!
How are you doing?
I am not sure whether you check this message or not so I am leaving my email address. Please contact me if you DO remember me!
park.yuni@gmail.com

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home