The Secret Virtual Life of Florence Yoo

Florence Yoo: singer/songwriter/wisenheimer/glad participant in this game... Her CDs available on cdbaby.com: INDELIBLE and IN MY MIND I AM 5'9", confirming she is weird AND delusional. Factoids: commission to write the song ART TALK for Lynn Hershman; composer for Julia Cho's fun children's play, BAY AND THE SPECTACLES OF DOOM, La Jolla Playhouse, CA. Copyright 2005-2014 Florence Yoo (ASCAP) All rights reserved, etc., etc., etc....

My Photo
Name:
Location: coming soon..., to a venue near you!, United States

optimistic, determined, happy, lucky, earnest, sentimental, doing my best to move that rubber tree plant...

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Kevin So at Martyrs' in Chicago!

The luminous Kevin So graced the Martyrs' stage this past weekend on his current tour. Kevin sounded better than ever! Apparently, Nashville is agreeing with him... [I took a few pics, but it was very low light, and I didn't want to bother Kevin with a flash. I think these here would have been great if he was in a witness protection program.] http://www.kevinso.com/

1 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

I'm glad you wrote this piece on Kevin So. I came across him in New York and he gives a wonderful show, and all out. Luminous is a perfect word for Kevin So and I wish I thought of it. I once created a podcast half about him, just to capture my joy after coming home from his gig. (www.snowbark.com). Thumbs up.

PS I just bought your CD "In My Mind..." from one of the last NYC CD stores. I'll bet you're a hoot live. Thumbs up.

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home