The Secret Virtual Life of Florence Yoo

Florence Yoo: singer/songwriter/wisenheimer/glad participant in this game... Her CDs available on cdbaby.com: INDELIBLE and IN MY MIND I AM 5'9", confirming she is weird AND delusional. Factoids: commission to write the song ART TALK for Lynn Hershman; composer for Julia Cho's fun children's play, BAY AND THE SPECTACLES OF DOOM, La Jolla Playhouse, CA. Copyright 2005-2014 Florence Yoo (ASCAP) All rights reserved, etc., etc., etc....

My Photo
Name:
Location: coming soon..., to a venue near you!, United States

optimistic, determined, happy, lucky, earnest, sentimental, doing my best to move that rubber tree plant...

Friday, September 07, 2012

Pequod Vs. Piece

I had the mushroom deep dish personal pan pizza and a soda.  I overheard someone say that the larger sizes were somehow better, so next time, I will try ordering a regular sized pizza instead. At $5, one of the best deals for lunch in the Chicago area.
My mom and her salad.  No wonder she's so skinny.
Alas, I had delicious PIECE pizza in the Bucktown area of Chicago with my old pals who were visiting; but it was too late and I was too hungry to think of taking pictures.  Piece Brewery and Pizzeria  Things are a bit more complicated whenever a baby is involved...  We ordered thin crust pizzas.  (The mediums were larger than most larges!) I never would have thought that mashed potatoes and bacon were options for pizza toppings but YUM!  The more traditional spinach and mushroom slices we had were also fabulous. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home