The Secret Virtual Life of Florence Yoo

Florence Yoo: singer/songwriter/wisenheimer/glad participant in this game... Her CDs available on cdbaby.com: INDELIBLE and IN MY MIND I AM 5'9", confirming she is weird AND delusional. Factoids: commission to write the song ART TALK for Lynn Hershman; composer for Julia Cho's fun children's play, BAY AND THE SPECTACLES OF DOOM, La Jolla Playhouse, CA. Copyright 2005-2014 Florence Yoo (ASCAP) All rights reserved, etc., etc., etc....

My Photo
Name:
Location: coming soon..., to a venue near you!, United States

optimistic, determined, happy, lucky, earnest, sentimental, doing my best to move that rubber tree plant...

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

ART!

If I were a rich person, I would have gone home with half the store...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I get info on the food book. Thanks.

C.L.

5:22 AM  
Blogger Florence Yoo said...

Dear C.L.:
Sorry for the delay - here's some more info on bad ass artist, Adam:

http://www.rightplacedesigns.com/

http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/RightPlaceDesigns?page=1
Best regards,
F.Y.

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home