The Secret Virtual Life of Florence Yoo

Florence Yoo: singer/songwriter/wisenheimer/glad participant in this game... Her CDs available on cdbaby.com: INDELIBLE and IN MY MIND I AM 5'9", confirming she is weird AND delusional. Factoids: commission to write the song ART TALK for Lynn Hershman; composer for Julia Cho's fun children's play, BAY AND THE SPECTACLES OF DOOM, La Jolla Playhouse, CA. Copyright 2005-2014 Florence Yoo (ASCAP) All rights reserved, etc., etc., etc....

My Photo
Name:
Location: coming soon..., to a venue near you!, United States

optimistic, determined, happy, lucky, earnest, sentimental, doing my best to move that rubber tree plant...

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!

I am thankful for each breath I take... I feel like a cat with nine lives... How many I've used up... I'll never tell... People told me that the thing about NY is not necessarily the place itself, but the people. And while I understand what this means now that I've lived here awhile -- I must say, I think this is how it is for us all, everywhere... God bless y'all out there and hope you are having an awesome holiday!

My random thought of the hour: you know you are watching PBS when they are interviewing a dramaturg...

Hot tip of the day for New Yorkers -- I think funny man, Greg Walloch www.gregwalloch.com was the first person to tell me about this one... for subway directions to your destination, hit ~ www.hopstop.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Florence,

Happy Holidays...

You will never get lost again.

xo,

Greg

3:26 PM  
Blogger Florence Yoo said...

Hi Greg!

Happy Holidays to youse, too!

And THANKS a billion for the hot tip! I used it to get to work on Wed.! No joke!

Yours sincerely,
Florence :D

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home