The Secret Virtual Life of Florence Yoo

Florence Yoo: singer/songwriter/wisenheimer/glad participant in this game... Her CDs available on cdbaby.com: INDELIBLE and IN MY MIND I AM 5'9", confirming she is weird AND delusional. Factoids: commission to write the song ART TALK for Lynn Hershman; composer for Julia Cho's fun children's play, BAY AND THE SPECTACLES OF DOOM, La Jolla Playhouse, CA. Copyright 2005-2014 Florence Yoo (ASCAP) All rights reserved, etc., etc., etc....

My Photo
Name:
Location: coming soon..., to a venue near you!, United States

optimistic, determined, happy, lucky, earnest, sentimental, doing my best to move that rubber tree plant...

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Liza Yu Chen

I stopped by Liza Yu Chen's www.mysticbutterfly.com most excellent gallery last night, 116 MacDougal St., New York, NY, 10012 in the Village. She was in the house. In fact, she seems to always be in da house whenever I stop by. I've also noticed that everytime I stop by, there are more beautiful hats! They seem to multiply like tribbles! But if she is always at work, when, how do all the hats get made? I decided that Liza must have elves on staff -- or maybe gnomes who are assigned to fabricate her fun/funky designs.

I was once talking to my old pal, Amy Moon www.sfgate.com She noted that there is a theory that people like dogs who look like themselves. I said that my favorite dog was the pug. She said, "Oh, they are cute! They're small, and they don't bark too much, and they're not fat -- but they're sturdy looking..." And she burst out laughing while pointing at me...

I just got a voice mail message from Eric Jiaju Lee. www.ericleeart.com He said that the barking on my outgoing message sounded like his dog, Charlie, who is a pug. I just left a message for him informing him that it was not a dog, but me. So maybe in a past life, I was a pug...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home