The Secret Virtual Life of Florence Yoo

Florence Yoo: singer/songwriter/wisenheimer/glad participant in this game... Her CDs available on cdbaby.com: INDELIBLE and IN MY MIND I AM 5'9", confirming she is weird AND delusional. Factoids: commission to write the song ART TALK for Lynn Hershman; composer for Julia Cho's fun children's play, BAY AND THE SPECTACLES OF DOOM, La Jolla Playhouse, CA. Copyright 2005-2014 Florence Yoo (ASCAP) All rights reserved, etc., etc., etc....

My Photo
Name:
Location: coming soon..., to a venue near you!, United States

optimistic, determined, happy, lucky, earnest, sentimental, doing my best to move that rubber tree plant...

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Art in NYC

Caught our friend, Anne Klaus' photo exhibition: New Orleans: 1982 - 1986. It's up tonight and tomorrow, 11/16, 11/17 from 7 - 9 pm. All proceeds from sales are going to benefit the Jazz Foundation of America, and their Hurricane Relief efforts. I've never been to New Orleans, but the pictures told stories that seemed like it was a heck of a place to experience. In a statement, Anne wrote that the soul is never destroyed, no matter what harm comes... For more info, please e-mail: annerachel@earthlink.net

I'm meandering around my apartment, getting ready for my day. The Country Music Awards were in town last night. A reporter on tv was interviewing a handsome country singer. She asked him what the difference between Southern women and New York women was. He answered, "Seems like the Southern women will put up with a lot more..." And my mom wonders why I'm single...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home