The Secret Virtual Life of Florence Yoo

Florence Yoo: singer/songwriter/wisenheimer/glad participant in this game... Her CDs available on cdbaby.com: INDELIBLE and IN MY MIND I AM 5'9", confirming she is weird AND delusional. Factoids: commission to write the song ART TALK for Lynn Hershman; composer for Julia Cho's fun children's play, BAY AND THE SPECTACLES OF DOOM, La Jolla Playhouse, CA. Copyright 2005-2014 Florence Yoo (ASCAP) All rights reserved, etc., etc., etc....

My Photo
Name:
Location: coming soon..., to a venue near you!, United States

optimistic, determined, happy, lucky, earnest, sentimental, doing my best to move that rubber tree plant...

Monday, November 07, 2005

If I Only Had a Brain

..I could make sense of all the debris flying around in my head.. Sometimes it feels like a tornado. And often, I find myself thinking about irrelevant things that really have nothing, in the least, to do with me. Take this morning for instance - I was trying to get my day started and I saw country singer, Kenny Chesney singing on Good Morning America. I had read in the papers a little while ago that his wife, Renee Zellwegger filed for an annulment of their marriage and the reason cited was fraud. She issued an additional statement that "fraud" was a legal term, and did not necessarily have to do with financial matters. It's all so mysterioso... What does this mean? Fraud? Was it a Crying Game kind of a thing? I wonder...

People ask me what I think of erstwhile American Idol hopeful, William Hung who has since enjoyed his fifteen minutes of fame when his infamous audition for the popular tv series was aired over and over. I came to the conclusion that this is clearly a Revenge of the Nerds fantasy gone horribly, horribly wrong...

I saw a tv commercial featuring William Hung and Ryan Seacrest. How petite a man is Seacrest, that when standing next to him, he actually makes Hung look beefy?

I learned something new at work yesterday from Frenchie bartender, musician, David. (Dav-eed) If your wine key breaks in the cork, just go in with another, right next to it, and voila! salvaged vino! Merci beaucoup, David!

There's some music news coming soon! Please save the date for us! Wed., Dec. 7th, 7 PM! (I think!) Also, some other stuff will be happening Nov. 17th, Nov. 26th and Nov. 29th...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home