The Secret Virtual Life of Florence Yoo

Florence Yoo: singer/songwriter/wisenheimer/glad participant in this game... Her CDs available on cdbaby.com: INDELIBLE and IN MY MIND I AM 5'9", confirming she is weird AND delusional. Factoids: commission to write the song ART TALK for Lynn Hershman; composer for Julia Cho's fun children's play, BAY AND THE SPECTACLES OF DOOM, La Jolla Playhouse, CA. Copyright 2005-2014 Florence Yoo (ASCAP) All rights reserved, etc., etc., etc....

My Photo
Name:
Location: coming soon..., to a venue near you!, United States

optimistic, determined, happy, lucky, earnest, sentimental, doing my best to move that rubber tree plant...

Monday, October 31, 2005

Coffina's Haunted Side Show at the Laugh Factory

Caught our pals, stand-up comics, Janet Rosen and Gilda Konrad, moonlighting in Coffina's Haunted Side Show at the Laugh Factory in Times Square, NYC. It was great. I laughed and laughed... Good, scary fun!

Big thanks to Patrick who came to my assistance at the front when I arrived sans receipt because my printer was/is down...

Boy, if I ever win the lottery, I have a lot of shopping to do...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home