The Secret Virtual Life of Florence Yoo

Florence Yoo: singer/songwriter/wisenheimer/glad participant in this game... Her CDs available on cdbaby.com: INDELIBLE and IN MY MIND I AM 5'9", confirming she is weird AND delusional. Factoids: commission to write the song ART TALK for Lynn Hershman; composer for Julia Cho's fun children's play, BAY AND THE SPECTACLES OF DOOM, La Jolla Playhouse, CA. Copyright 2005-2014 Florence Yoo (ASCAP) All rights reserved, etc., etc., etc....

My Photo
Name:
Location: coming soon..., to a venue near you!, United States

optimistic, determined, happy, lucky, earnest, sentimental, doing my best to move that rubber tree plant...

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Lunching Poetic

I woke up so exhausted, after I showered, I sprayed myself in the face with my perfume, like a bad attempt at comedy in an indie movie. I then proceeded to grab my chapstick, which is the exact same size as my concealer, and slathered it on my lips. Now, I am so tired, I don't know if Sue Jean Kim made this remark, or Susan Nelmida, but anyway, one of them said, "Oh, it actually looks mod -- like you're intentionally wearing a light shade of lipstick." It turned out that I had used my concealer instead of the chapstick on my lips. Great, just great.

I had lunch with the poetic word purveyors today: Richard Loranger and Regie Cabico. I thought a couple of things -- make sure to bring my portable dictionary/thesaurus next time, and for some reason, especially when Regie showed up, the conversation was thoroughly rated X. Highly entertaining and delightful, but I'm not sure what I can write about it here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home