The Secret Virtual Life of Florence Yoo

Florence Yoo: singer/songwriter/wisenheimer/glad participant in this game... Her CDs available on cdbaby.com: INDELIBLE and IN MY MIND I AM 5'9", confirming she is weird AND delusional. Factoids: commission to write the song ART TALK for Lynn Hershman; composer for Julia Cho's fun children's play, BAY AND THE SPECTACLES OF DOOM, La Jolla Playhouse, CA. Copyright 2005-2014 Florence Yoo (ASCAP) All rights reserved, etc., etc., etc....

My Photo
Name:
Location: coming soon..., to a venue near you!, United States

optimistic, determined, happy, lucky, earnest, sentimental, doing my best to move that rubber tree plant...

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Chicks with Guitars

Monolithic thanks to Jeanette Palmer for including me (the song, I Love NY,) on her latest Chicks With Guitars compilation CD! Check out her great sites!
http://www.chickswithguitars.com
http://www.jeanettepalmer.com

I ran into Johanna at Kundalini Yoga. She went to get a drink of water right before the class started. While Johanna was out of the room, the instructor told us that the Kundalini teacher couldn't make it, and she would be teaching some other form of yoga instead. Right after the class, Johanna gave me a sideways glance and said, "That wasn't Kundalini." You really can't put anything over a New Yorker, can ya?

I saw wunderkind, pretty, pro golfer, Michelle Wie on tv. Now, is it just me, or does she not look like a tall, Asian alien from another planet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home