The Secret Virtual Life of Florence Yoo

Florence Yoo: singer/songwriter/wisenheimer/glad participant in this game... Her CDs available on cdbaby.com: INDELIBLE and IN MY MIND I AM 5'9", confirming she is weird AND delusional. Factoids: commission to write the song ART TALK for Lynn Hershman; composer for Julia Cho's fun children's play, BAY AND THE SPECTACLES OF DOOM, La Jolla Playhouse, CA. Copyright 2005-2014 Florence Yoo (ASCAP) All rights reserved, etc., etc., etc....

My Photo
Name:
Location: coming soon..., to a venue near you!, United States

optimistic, determined, happy, lucky, earnest, sentimental, doing my best to move that rubber tree plant...

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

MTV - CHI?

So I think "MTV - CHI" means MTV - China? Just got word that MTV CHI, whoever they are, will be in da hey-ouse on Thurs., Oct. 27th at the Unveiling the Butterfly show! Please come on by! I guess this means that we might be on MTV in China? Gigantic thanks to Craig Baldwin, Joy Dietrich and Diana Lee for the invitation to be a part of this night! Gargantuan thanks to Eddy Martinez and Vong Pak for sitting in with me! Details on the show below!

I feel like a fatted calf. Julia and Ed managed to do the impossible. They fed me so well that I woke up this morning thinking, "I am tired of food." I have never thunk that thought before. I was so full of the richest, most delectable food that all I could choke down was V8 juice and water. I didn't even have dinner tonight! Am I going to be led to slaughter? Why do I think such things?

I was driving around Arizona with actress/model/writer, (and my best friend) Carol Little, filmmaker/writer, Johanna Lee and plastic surgeon, Dr. Albert Woo. Johanna noted that Boston had the worst drivers. Her theory was that the Bostonians were particularly bad because the driving was just plain stupid; whereas in NYC and Los Angeles, the drivers are cunning. Dr. Albert said that he read a study about a national re-testing of licensed drivers -- and Rhode Island and Massachusetts drivers scored the worst.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home