The Secret Virtual Life of Florence Yoo

Florence Yoo: singer/songwriter/wisenheimer/glad participant in this game... Her CDs available on cdbaby.com: INDELIBLE and IN MY MIND I AM 5'9", confirming she is weird AND delusional. Factoids: commission to write the song ART TALK for Lynn Hershman; composer for Julia Cho's fun children's play, BAY AND THE SPECTACLES OF DOOM, La Jolla Playhouse, CA. Copyright 2005-2014 Florence Yoo (ASCAP) All rights reserved, etc., etc., etc....

My Photo
Name:
Location: coming soon..., to a venue near you!, United States

optimistic, determined, happy, lucky, earnest, sentimental, doing my best to move that rubber tree plant...

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Busted

I have this fantasy in my head that I send out words here on the blog and in my newsletter and that maybe no one but me reads them. Apparently, I am mistaken.

I wrote about gifted and hilarious -- I mean, we are talking, I fall out of my chair laughing whenever I run into Aurorae Khoo, (playwright/screenwriter) in my last newsletter. I was shocked that she wrote me a very nice e-mail message back the next day!

I hadn't exactly meant what I wrote to get back to her, but there are a lot of playwrights on my e-mailing list, and I reckon, being the diligent writers that they are, they were in front of their dusty screens, typing away, and one of 'em saw fit to forward what I wrote onto Aurorae...

It's a good thing I would never hurt a flea, that my intentions are to never, ever harm
anyone or anything because I never, ever get away with anything, ever...

Later, I was thinking about how Aurorae had told me that she doesn't do sitcoms. But I know that she worked on Walker Texas Ranger. Doesn't that count?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home