The Secret Virtual Life of Florence Yoo

Florence Yoo: singer/songwriter/wisenheimer/glad participant in this game... Her CDs available on cdbaby.com: INDELIBLE and IN MY MIND I AM 5'9", confirming she is weird AND delusional. Factoids: commission to write the song ART TALK for Lynn Hershman; composer for Julia Cho's fun children's play, BAY AND THE SPECTACLES OF DOOM, La Jolla Playhouse, CA. Copyright 2005-2014 Florence Yoo (ASCAP) All rights reserved, etc., etc., etc....

My Photo
Name:
Location: coming soon..., to a venue near you!, United States

optimistic, determined, happy, lucky, earnest, sentimental, doing my best to move that rubber tree plant...

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Vong and Me

This is a picture of virtuoso drummer, Mr. Vongku Pak and me at St. Mark's Church in the East Village, NY from Richard Loranger's superfun book release par-tay on November 4th, 2005.

Gargantuan thanks to our actor/musician friend Jewel Brimage for stopping by and taking this photo!

I love the internet. I got a cool mass e-mail message from singer-songwriter, Ellis. She wrote about November being national novel writing month -- write a novel in one month! How cool would that be?
www.nanowrigmo.org

I was talking to my boss, Lisa Civita at work. I asked her what she thought about microwave ovens because I am a hypochondriac and I gave mine away a couple of years ago because I thought nuking my food was an unhealthy idea. She told me that she never uses one herself and applauded me not using one either. So much for my plan to buy a new one to save time when I heat up leftovers...

Actor, Suzie Cho sent me this link to vote for nice Daniel Dae Kim! Go Daniel! Go Daniel! Go! Go! Go!

Click on the following link to vote for People Magazines "Sexiest Man Alive" poll

Daniel Dae Kim is currently in 7th (Isn't that Awesome!!!)

people.aol.com/people/packages/
0,19939,1113899,00.html

2 Comments:

Blogger Stuart Shea said...

Florence,
WHAT is that amazing guitar? We need a big photo o'dat.
Love,
Stu

2:42 PM  
Blogger Florence Yoo said...

Hi Stu!

It's a Daisy Rock! My best friend, Carol, surprised me this past August and gave it to me as a birthday present!

It's a 3/4 size electric, solid body! (So it's surprisingly heavy!)

The new promo shots (should get them back by the end of the month) feature me and the guitar!

Will post 'em when I get 'em!

Hope all is swell in Stu's World!

Love,
Florence :D

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home