The Secret Virtual Life of Florence Yoo

Florence Yoo: singer/songwriter/wisenheimer/glad participant in this game... Her CDs available on cdbaby.com: INDELIBLE and IN MY MIND I AM 5'9", confirming she is weird AND delusional. Factoids: commission to write the song ART TALK for Lynn Hershman; composer for Julia Cho's fun children's play, BAY AND THE SPECTACLES OF DOOM, La Jolla Playhouse, CA. Copyright 2005-2014 Florence Yoo (ASCAP) All rights reserved, etc., etc., etc....

My Photo
Name:
Location: coming soon..., to a venue near you!, United States

optimistic, determined, happy, lucky, earnest, sentimental, doing my best to move that rubber tree plant...

Friday, February 17, 2006

Comedy Everywhere...

I asked this guy how he spelled his name. (It was difficult ~ maybe Polish?) His dead pan answer, "I don't know..." Pretty good...

I caught Queen Latifah and LL Cool J's new film , Last Holiday directed by Wayne Wang. It was cute. As we were walking into the movie, Carol Little burst out laughing. "What?" I asked. She replied, "Did you hear that?" "No." "There was a woman who hit that guy and said, 'You bastard! You let me pay!'."

I finally saw Ang Lee's film, Brokeback Mountain with Wendy Ip. www.wendyip.com Why didn't anyone tell me how sad and upsetting it is? It was good, especially since it wasn't a formula movie, but gee, whiz, it's kinda intense...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home