The Secret Virtual Life of Florence Yoo

Florence Yoo: singer/songwriter/wisenheimer/glad participant in this game... Her CDs available on cdbaby.com: INDELIBLE and IN MY MIND I AM 5'9", confirming she is weird AND delusional. Factoids: commission to write the song ART TALK for Lynn Hershman; composer for Julia Cho's fun children's play, BAY AND THE SPECTACLES OF DOOM, La Jolla Playhouse, CA. Copyright 2005-2014 Florence Yoo (ASCAP) All rights reserved, etc., etc., etc....

My Photo
Name:
Location: coming soon..., to a venue near you!, United States

optimistic, determined, happy, lucky, earnest, sentimental, doing my best to move that rubber tree plant...

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Christine

Please check out Christine Pechera's website: www.savechristine.com

She will be on ABC's Nightline next month! Please spread the word that she is still in search of a perfect bone marrow match ASAP! The best candidate would be someone who is Filipino or part Filipino!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Flo,

I just wanted to say thanks so much for all that you've been doing to support Christine.

I'm a cousin of Christine's and am working on her www.savechristine.com website. If you have any ideas for us for the site, please feel free to contact me at macf [at] yahoo.com.

12:30 AM  
Blogger Florence Yoo said...

Hey Mac!

Thank you very much for this nice message!

I don't know if I have any bright ideas for the site -- but if I come up with anything at all, I will certainly write to you!

All the very best to you and yours,
Florence :D

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home