The Secret Virtual Life of Florence Yoo

Florence Yoo: singer/songwriter/wisenheimer/glad participant in this game... Her CDs available on cdbaby.com: INDELIBLE and IN MY MIND I AM 5'9", confirming she is weird AND delusional. Factoids: commission to write the song ART TALK for Lynn Hershman; composer for Julia Cho's fun children's play, BAY AND THE SPECTACLES OF DOOM, La Jolla Playhouse, CA. Copyright 2005-2014 Florence Yoo (ASCAP) All rights reserved, etc., etc., etc....

My Photo
Name:
Location: coming soon..., to a venue near you!, United States

optimistic, determined, happy, lucky, earnest, sentimental, doing my best to move that rubber tree plant...

Friday, May 19, 2006

Sleepy, Sneezy, Sleazy, Grumpy and Doc

I have hay fever. It turns me into a combo platter dwarf, a mix of Sleepy/Sneezy/Grumpy.

I was complaining to my friend, the good Dr. Ed about this. He asked me what dosage of Bendryl I was taking. "One or two pills," I replied. He suggested that I try taking half a pill because the adult dosage is based on a one hundred and seventy-five pound man. It helped! At least I'm a little less sleepy now! Yay!

I met this Tibetan guy today who asked me to come and live with him. He wasn't a small guy or anything, but somehow in my mind I deemed him, "Sleazy."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home