The Secret Virtual Life of Florence Yoo

Florence Yoo: singer/songwriter/wisenheimer/glad participant in this game... Her CDs available on cdbaby.com: INDELIBLE and IN MY MIND I AM 5'9", confirming she is weird AND delusional. Factoids: commission to write the song ART TALK for Lynn Hershman; composer for Julia Cho's fun children's play, BAY AND THE SPECTACLES OF DOOM, La Jolla Playhouse, CA. Copyright 2005-2014 Florence Yoo (ASCAP) All rights reserved, etc., etc., etc....

My Photo
Name:
Location: coming soon..., to a venue near you!, United States

optimistic, determined, happy, lucky, earnest, sentimental, doing my best to move that rubber tree plant...

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

A Word from Christine Pechera!

Good Monday!

I need everyone's help this week to spread the word about the May 23 F-Word Screening Benefit next Tuesday. If you haven't done so already, please let all your friends know by blog, phone, arm twist and carrier pigeon.

This is going to be a fun night with myself and director Steve Anderson in attendance. I guarantee this feature documentary will make you laugh as well as make you think. It's been getting lots of kudos by pleasantly surprised critics. See it before it everyone else does! Impress the in-crowd at cocktail parties! If you see this film, you'll be the most uber cool hip of the hipsters! Oh yeah, you'll be helping me out too. :) We also plan to host a Marrow Drive where even caucasians can register with the National Marrow Donor Program for free (It is always free for ethnic minorities but not for others). This will be a perfect time for my non-minority friends to sign-up WITHOUT having to donate a pint of blood or to pay a fee. Of course, we would like as many Filipinos and Asians as possible to sign up that night. As I like to say, you may be the miracle someone is searching for. Even if your friends can't come, they can still make a tax-deductible contribution to the Christine Pechera Foundation on the www.savechristine.com website.I will be at the hospital all day today getting poked and prodded. I'm fighting exhaustion but am still determined to find my match and bring about good while doing it.

hugs hugs,
Christine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home