The Secret Virtual Life of Florence Yoo

Florence Yoo: singer/songwriter/wisenheimer/glad participant in this game... Her CDs available on cdbaby.com: INDELIBLE and IN MY MIND I AM 5'9", confirming she is weird AND delusional. Factoids: commission to write the song ART TALK for Lynn Hershman; composer for Julia Cho's fun children's play, BAY AND THE SPECTACLES OF DOOM, La Jolla Playhouse, CA. Copyright 2005-2014 Florence Yoo (ASCAP) All rights reserved, etc., etc., etc....

My Photo
Name:
Location: coming soon..., to a venue near you!, United States

optimistic, determined, happy, lucky, earnest, sentimental, doing my best to move that rubber tree plant...

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mamma Olivia Mia Oguma!

Finally caught Mamma Mia! on Broadway to see the Talented Ms. Oguma strut her stuff! I was totally impressed with Olivia's performance, and I learned that she can do the splits!

Will be anxious to see Olivia in a show that shows off her lovely singing voice a little more! This girl has perfect pitch!

The always effervescent Deborah S. Craig www.deborahscraig.com can do the splits. Stephanie Quinones was telling me that when she was a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader, they had to jump up in the air and land in the spilts. Holy cow!

I was trying to learn how to do the splits when I did Tae Kwon Do, but I only made it to blue belt and I never quite could get all the way down... I reckon if I tried to get to black belt I would have to -- but breaking boards and being able to do a bajillion push-ups seemed to be enough for me at the time...

I could not even do ONE real push-up when I started, so I was pleased with my progress. The way I look at it, I'm just trying to be the best Florence possible and maybe Florence won't ever be able to do the splits but I sure can do a real push-up now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home