The Secret Virtual Life of Florence Yoo

Florence Yoo: singer/songwriter/wisenheimer/glad participant in this game... Her CDs available on cdbaby.com: INDELIBLE and IN MY MIND I AM 5'9", confirming she is weird AND delusional. Factoids: commission to write the song ART TALK for Lynn Hershman; composer for Julia Cho's fun children's play, BAY AND THE SPECTACLES OF DOOM, La Jolla Playhouse, CA. Copyright 2005-2014 Florence Yoo (ASCAP) All rights reserved, etc., etc., etc....

My Photo
Name:
Location: coming soon..., to a venue near you!, United States

optimistic, determined, happy, lucky, earnest, sentimental, doing my best to move that rubber tree plant...

Friday, November 25, 2005

Remedy (not the Jason Mraz song)


My post Turkey Day tip: if you have the misfortune of getting food posioned, eat melon. This information came from one of my former awesome bosses, Lisa Lindsley-Kim. I was once on tour with the Imagination Company in CA, and I got very sick from a dinner I ate at a restaurant the night before. Lisa later told me that should that ever happen again, to eat melon -- water, honeydew, cantaloupe... It works!

As my mind wanders, I think about how Denis O'Hare's performance in Sweet Charity reminds me so much of Richard Loranger in performance...

Wendy Ip www.wendyip.com continues to be the bane of my existence. She keeps making me smile so much, my face is sore. That darn Wendy... and again, thank you...

Everytime I see Jason Mraz' name, I keep wondering if it might be possible to buy him a vowel for his last name... Like how much would that cost? I wonder...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home