The Secret Virtual Life of Florence Yoo

Florence Yoo: singer/songwriter/wisenheimer/glad participant in this game... Her CDs available on cdbaby.com: INDELIBLE and IN MY MIND I AM 5'9", confirming she is weird AND delusional. Factoids: commission to write the song ART TALK for Lynn Hershman; composer for Julia Cho's fun children's play, BAY AND THE SPECTACLES OF DOOM, La Jolla Playhouse, CA. Copyright 2005-2014 Florence Yoo (ASCAP) All rights reserved, etc., etc., etc....

My Photo
Name:
Location: coming soon..., to a venue near you!, United States

optimistic, determined, happy, lucky, earnest, sentimental, doing my best to move that rubber tree plant...

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Kvetching

I was complaining to Jennifer Dow at work that I missed Deborah Craig deborahscraig.com on The Tony Danza Show. I was upset because Deborah did her big number from The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee, the Tony Award winning hit on Broadway. I LOVE that song and the way Deborah does it. It's quite possibly my favorite Broadway scene ever. I fell out of my chair laughing both times I saw the show! I would love to have a copy of Deborah on the show so I can watch it any time I need a laugh. If anyone knows how I can get a copy, please let me know. I am totally willing to shell out cash...

I was very happy that Jennifer had seen the show. She told me that Deborah was great and then she asked me if Deborah knew Tony Danza. I said, "I don't know if Deborah knows him or not. Why?" She replied. "After she performed, she hugged and kissed him."

I then told her that the first time I ever met Deborah was at work, catering. At the end of the night, someone asked, "Where's Deborah?" Sarah Yorra answered, "She's upstairs. Go take a look..." We all went upstairs and saw that Deborah had made such good friends with the party guests that she was sending them all off with hugs and kisses...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home