The Secret Virtual Life of Florence Yoo

Florence Yoo: singer/songwriter/wisenheimer/glad participant in this game... Her CDs available on cdbaby.com: INDELIBLE and IN MY MIND I AM 5'9", confirming she is weird AND delusional. Factoids: commission to write the song ART TALK for Lynn Hershman; composer for Julia Cho's fun children's play, BAY AND THE SPECTACLES OF DOOM, La Jolla Playhouse, CA. Copyright 2005-2014 Florence Yoo (ASCAP) All rights reserved, etc., etc., etc....

My Photo
Name:
Location: coming soon..., to a venue near you!, United States

optimistic, determined, happy, lucky, earnest, sentimental, doing my best to move that rubber tree plant...

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Keyboard Karaoke Tomorrow Night, Sun., 3/19!

Hey Y'all!

I am gonna go to this... come on by! wendy rules!

x,
f :D

This is from my good friend, Wendy Ip!

Please join me for Keyboard Karaoke again this Sunday
night at Soft Spot,
a cozy little bar in Williamsburg!

Keyboard Karaoke with Wendy Ip
Sunday, March 19
8:00-11:00 pm
Admission: FREE

Soft Spot
128 Bedford Avenue (b/w North 9th and 10th Street)
Take the L train to the Bedford stop (the 1st stop
into Brooklyn from
Manhattan).
(718) 384-7768

Come and sing a tune (any pop/rock song in the list of
300 songs -
including Just Wendy originals) or just sit back and
listen to me sing
them.

Cheers!
Wendy
--
justwendy.net

CDs available at
Virgin Megastores (New York)
Rough Trade, Black Dog Music (London)
online at cdbaby.com, towerrecords.co.uk

Electronic press kit: www.sonicbids.com/justwendy

Be my friend on www.myspace.com/justwendy








2 Comments:

Blogger alberthaanstra said...

Hello friends! Thanks for having me on your great blog today. Blogger is blessed to have you on board! Music is the future! But, do you as a music lover need free debt consolidation? Well, look no further. I help you for free my friend. I have tried and tested all sites But, the best was debt-consolidation.com. So, let me help you. Fill in the form today for free. And be debt free. Get credit repair today!

1:25 AM  
Blogger Flim Flam Man said...

There is something that is missing here. Remember good credit is helpful and Bad credit repair mortgage loan fix repair credit FICO bankruptcy foreclosure equity equifax experian TU Transunion dispute That might improve the interest rate and again lower payments are definitely preferred.

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home