The Secret Virtual Life of Florence Yoo

Florence Yoo: singer/songwriter/wisenheimer/glad participant in this game... Her CDs available on cdbaby.com: INDELIBLE and IN MY MIND I AM 5'9", confirming she is weird AND delusional. Factoids: commission to write the song ART TALK for Lynn Hershman; composer for Julia Cho's fun children's play, BAY AND THE SPECTACLES OF DOOM, La Jolla Playhouse, CA. Copyright 2005-2014 Florence Yoo (ASCAP) All rights reserved, etc., etc., etc....

My Photo
Name:
Location: coming soon..., to a venue near you!, United States

optimistic, determined, happy, lucky, earnest, sentimental, doing my best to move that rubber tree plant...

Saturday, March 11, 2006

I Am a Horrible Person

Really I am. I just talked to Wendy Ip wendyip.com on the phone. A couple of nights ago she was kind enough to let me crash on her couch because I was so exhausted. She set her cell phone alarm for me for 8 AM so I could get to work on time yesterday. (Which I did, thank you very much.)

Wendy was nice enough to give me my own cell phone ringer sound so she knows if it's me calling.

This morning she kept hearing my cell phone ring, over and over. She thought that something must be wrong for me to be calling so many times. When she went over to the phone she realized that no, I wasn't being psychotic, it was just the alarm from yesterday!

I laughed for like 5 minutes. In fact, I am still chuckling... I am a terrible person. Don't tell anyone... I guess this is what schaden freude is all about...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home