The Secret Virtual Life of Florence Yoo

Florence Yoo: singer/songwriter/wisenheimer/glad participant in this game... Her CDs available on cdbaby.com: INDELIBLE and IN MY MIND I AM 5'9", confirming she is weird AND delusional. Factoids: commission to write the song ART TALK for Lynn Hershman; composer for Julia Cho's fun children's play, BAY AND THE SPECTACLES OF DOOM, La Jolla Playhouse, CA. Copyright 2005-2014 Florence Yoo (ASCAP) All rights reserved, etc., etc., etc....

My Photo
Name:
Location: coming soon..., to a venue near you!, United States

optimistic, determined, happy, lucky, earnest, sentimental, doing my best to move that rubber tree plant...

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Who Wants to be a Bajillionaire?

My favorite word all winter has been bajillion. I'm not really even sure why... I was complaining to Wendy Ip the other day that my electric bill was higher than it oughta be because they didn't do a real reading, they did an "estimate." She asked how much higher it was than normal. I said, "About twenty bucks." She replied, "Oh, that's not so bad, that's nothin'."

I know that I have said exactly that same thing to Wendy about other things that she had thought were outrageously expensive. At this rate, we will both encourage each other to spend money like we are bajillionaires...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home