The Secret Virtual Life of Florence Yoo

Florence Yoo: singer/songwriter/wisenheimer/glad participant in this game... Her CDs available on cdbaby.com: INDELIBLE and IN MY MIND I AM 5'9", confirming she is weird AND delusional. Factoids: commission to write the song ART TALK for Lynn Hershman; composer for Julia Cho's fun children's play, BAY AND THE SPECTACLES OF DOOM, La Jolla Playhouse, CA. Copyright 2005-2014 Florence Yoo (ASCAP) All rights reserved, etc., etc., etc....

My Photo
Name:
Location: coming soon..., to a venue near you!, United States

optimistic, determined, happy, lucky, earnest, sentimental, doing my best to move that rubber tree plant...

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Grateful

I got a mass e-mail from Christine Pechera today. It was about living a good life, appreciating the time we have, the little things... It was so eloquent and poignant. Please help spread the word to any and all Filipino friends, co-workers, family and acquaintances that you
have that Christine needs your help now. www.savechristine.com

Earlier today I noticed that this woman had a badge on from a company I once applied to work for. I complained to her that I went through all of the testing/interviewing -- had passed, was told I had been hired, but then I was never called to work. She gave me her business card and told me to call her next week. I know complaining is bad, but it keeps workin' for me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home