The Secret Virtual Life of Florence Yoo

Florence Yoo: singer/songwriter/wisenheimer/glad participant in this game... Her CDs available on cdbaby.com: INDELIBLE and IN MY MIND I AM 5'9", confirming she is weird AND delusional. Factoids: commission to write the song ART TALK for Lynn Hershman; composer for Julia Cho's fun children's play, BAY AND THE SPECTACLES OF DOOM, La Jolla Playhouse, CA. Copyright 2005-2014 Florence Yoo (ASCAP) All rights reserved, etc., etc., etc....

My Photo
Name:
Location: coming soon..., to a venue near you!, United States

optimistic, determined, happy, lucky, earnest, sentimental, doing my best to move that rubber tree plant...

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Half Full

The question: Is the glass half full or half empty? I think it is best for me to think it is half full. Thoughts, anyone?

Life is far different than I ever imagined it would be, full of many more moves, locations and incredibly talented people...

All in all, I am grateful. I am just not sure what the next chapter is going to be and I find myself becoming anxious in the dark of night and in the wee hours of the morning.

I've kept a journal since I was eleven years-old. I think this kept me sane. This blog is some version of that, but without the dregs of what goes on in my mind. How could that be entertaining to anyone?

2 Comments:

Blogger Stuart Shea said...

Well, it entertains me, anyway. And I'm sure I'm not the only one.
BTW, listened again to "Shut Up! You Suck!" today. As a veteran of many lousy bands, it's one of my favorites.

12:09 PM  
Blogger Florence Yoo said...

thanks, stu. thank you!

love to you and c,
florence

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home