The Secret Virtual Life of Florence Yoo

Florence Yoo: singer/songwriter/wisenheimer/glad participant in this game... Her CDs available on cdbaby.com: INDELIBLE and IN MY MIND I AM 5'9", confirming she is weird AND delusional. Factoids: commission to write the song ART TALK for Lynn Hershman; composer for Julia Cho's fun children's play, BAY AND THE SPECTACLES OF DOOM, La Jolla Playhouse, CA. Copyright 2005-2014 Florence Yoo (ASCAP) All rights reserved, etc., etc., etc....

My Photo
Name:
Location: coming soon..., to a venue near you!, United States

optimistic, determined, happy, lucky, earnest, sentimental, doing my best to move that rubber tree plant...

Monday, June 12, 2006

I Feel The Earth Move...

Under me as I trundle along in the back seat of a golf cart. It's a sunny Sunday and the sky, as Richard Loranger might write, "was warm and blue." The chick driving asks me if I will be alright back there. "Yes, as long as there's no speeding involved,"I reply. The golf cart does a max of 20 mph, but over hill and dale, this ends up feeling like warp speed... I add, "This reminds me of when I am in a car with my dear friend/boss, John and his beautiful wife, Fati. She drives like an Italian race car driver, very fast and accurately." The woman driving quips, "When I was in Rome, I had a similar experience: The cabbie was driving extremely fast, but it turned out he really was a former Italian race car driver."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home