The Secret Virtual Life of Florence Yoo

Florence Yoo: singer/songwriter/wisenheimer/glad participant in this game... Her CDs available on cdbaby.com: INDELIBLE and IN MY MIND I AM 5'9", confirming she is weird AND delusional. Factoids: commission to write the song ART TALK for Lynn Hershman; composer for Julia Cho's fun children's play, BAY AND THE SPECTACLES OF DOOM, La Jolla Playhouse, CA. Copyright 2005-2014 Florence Yoo (ASCAP) All rights reserved, etc., etc., etc....

My Photo
Name:
Location: coming soon..., to a venue near you!, United States

optimistic, determined, happy, lucky, earnest, sentimental, doing my best to move that rubber tree plant...

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Random Thoughts While Waiting for the Subway

I wonder if the MTA has a suggestion box. If they did, I would write this on an index card :

Please consider lining the subway tracks with urinal cakes since people
seem to be using the tracks for this purpose.

Your pal,
Florence

And place it in the box.

I am still not sure how I managed to spend a bajillion dollars at the new Trader Joe's, 142 E. 14th St. off Third Ave. in Manhattan, but I did. I bought cheese, chocolate, juice, unsalted butter, some cookies... Eating everyday is daunting...

I have to make sure not to go in there again when I am famished...

I've been cursing the cold. Scott asked me how it was outside today. I said it didn't seem so bad, but then again, I do wear a down blanket that pretends to be a coat.

I spoke with Christine Pechera last night and tonight. Please check out her website:
savechristine.com

Some words that come to mind when thinking of her:

amazing, adorable, eloquent, beautiful, brave, talented, kind, fierce, sweet as pie, diplomatic, bright like the sun...

Here's a link for more info on Christine:


philippinenews.com



Come on y'all -- please help spread the word that Christine needs to find a Filipino or part
Filipino bone marrow donor! Or if you happen to be Filipino or part Filipino, please call:
1-800-Marrow2 to find out where to register near you!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home